If you cut some trees in your yard or recently bought a house where the previous owner cut down some trees, you are probably burdened with the stumps that are left behind. Stumps are eyesores, and they disturb the overall aesthetics of the yard, which is why many homeowners choose to let go of them as soon as the trees are cut down. At Windsor Tree Service, we provide a fast and professional stump removal service that will solve all your stump problems. You don’t have to put up with the stump for many years because our skilled team can handle it in less than two hours.
We present affordable yet reliable services to both homeowners and commercial properties in need of help with their stump removal undertakings. Stumps should be removed for a number of reasons, including prevention of insect infestation and disease and safety. They also disrupt the beauty and cleanliness of the entire yard. Some stumps continue to absorb nutrients from the soil, allowing them to regrow over time. Stumps can also be a dangerous element in the yard as your family can trip over them and get injured. We are also aware of how stumps can destroy gardening tools, especially lawnmowers. Simply, keeping stumps are more dangerous and inconvenient than removing them at once. No matter your reason behind removing a stump, we are here to help you get it done with little time and money required.
Our Stump Grinding Process
Our team approaches stump grinding using the following guidelines and techniques:
- We start by making sure the location is free from unwanted debris and waste, including rocks, brush, and stones. We will use a shovel and rake to clean the area for a more efficient and much safer process of stump grinding;
- Assuming that the stump has not been cut close to the ground as it should, our staff will use a chainsaw to cut it to a size that is ideal for grinding;
- At this time, we can already bring the stump grinder in position, where the waste will be collected. Ideally, the stump should be at least three inches above the stump for a more comfortable grip. We will then initiate the grinding process and bring down the grinder to the stump;
- The grinder will keep swinging from side to side over the stump until we have it 6 to 8 inches beneath the ground;
- Finally, our people will take care of the debris and wood chips around the area. You have a choice to have them hauled away or have them as natural mulch for your regular gardening.
It would normally take an hour or two to finish an entire stump grinding process, depending on the nature, size, and age of the stump involved. In general, stump grinding produces a mountain of dirt. But you don’t have to worry about the cleanup process because our team always puts our best foot forward and goes the extra mile to clear the area of any debris. We will not leave until all speck of dirt has been taken care of. You can also take advantage of our multi-stump removal and save some cash. When you have a stubborn stump in your yard, don’t wait for the worst to come—call us, and we will handle it. Before you know it, the stump is gone!